Wow- I was so spoiled last Monday with TWO packages from mom! THANK YOU. They came on a perfect day and they made me so happy. I got to see Sister Swenson TWO times this week which also brought me so much happiness because we hadn't seen each other for nine months! (since she left me in Kristianstad.)
|Sister Swensie!! (Adelide's Trainer)|
|Sister Young from Adelide's MTC group|
|this picture is dedicated to isam because we all served in Kristianstad :)|
|all of the people that spoke at the sisters training|
1. How can I become a better teacher?
2. How can I be happier and more satisfied with the work and my success?
3. How can I become more diligent and dedicated to the work?
4. How can I be more self confident and more humble at the same time?
5. How can I love others more and show my love more?
6. How can I be a better example to others?
|swe swe is beautiful :)|
1. LOSE YOURSELF- study for those you are teaching.
2. LOSE YOURSELF- The work is about others- you will be happy if you stop focusing on your success and just be grateful for the opportunity to serve.
3. LOSE YOURSELF- If I lose myself, I will stop worrying and complaining about me and will become more focused on the work. 4. LOSE YOURSELF- But first find yourself. Spend the minutes during exercise to ponder about your life. Love yourself. Love that you are unique... and then lose yourself for the rest of the day.
5. LOSE YOURSELF- once you lose yourself you will be able to give all of your attention to loving and serving others.
|we all got roses for mothers day (in sweden it was yesterday)|
It was such a cool moment to look into her eyes and tell her that everyone will love and accept her no matter what but more importantly that Christ and God love her no matter what... and that they can heal her. We testified that through the atonement and through correct baptism, she can be cleansed from EVERYTHING she has ever done! What wonderful news.
|Bo Wennerlund's grandson spoke to our Branch in Katrineholm!|
On Saturday we experienced one of the most stressful and most hilarious days on my mission. Starting at 6:30 a.m. when our alarm went off. I ran over and looked at the phone and saw that Paoline had texted us saying that she did want to go running- which also meant that we needed to bring something for breakfast because we promised that last time. So the first thing I said to Sister Christison at 6:30 am was "Paoline wants to go running- what should we bring for breakfast?" She looked at me so confused and we both stood in the kitchen trying to decided what to bring but we were so tired that our minds were NOT functioning. We just grabbed stuff, shoved it in our bags, got dressed and ran out the door. But everything went perfectly with Paoline. We run with her every Saturday and then have a lesson at her house. AND she came to church again this week! After Paoline, we ran home, did all of our studies and then got stuff ready to make lunch at the church with Grace and we left. After walking in the sun for about fifteen minutes... I stopped and said "do you have the phone?" and Sister C said no so I automatically assumed we left it at home because I could NOT remember putting it in my bag... We only had fifteen minutes to run back and get the phone, go to the store, and get to the church by 12:00.
|i made home made gluten free knäckabröd!|
We got what we wanted at the store and then got to the church and this was the highlight of my day... I put my helmet by the coat rack and walked into the kitchen and Sis C was standing there- being COMPLETELY serious- holding up a knife, a cutting board, and a tomato- with her face bright red from riding the bikes and her helmet still on and buckled up and she said: "Should I dice it or cut it in slices?" HAHAHAHA. I was DYING. We were both so stressed.
|how the swedes eat it :) Cheese and jam|
In a letter I got from Grace (Gochnour)- she said: "We cannot slow down or waste time." WE MUST CONTINUE with all our hearts to find to teach to serve to talk to learn to grow... I love the experiences I am having here. I love serving with Sister Christison. She is so funny and we get a good laugh out of everything! I love all of you. I am so grateful for your examples and inspiring words every week! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST. LOVE U.