Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

I Believe


I believe in all things good.
I believe in things that bring happiness and light into our lives.
I believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer.
I believe that there is a God who knows me by name.
I believe in trials.
I believe that relaxation heals.
I believe in doing things that I love.
I believe that there is a reason each of us is on the Earth.
I believe that there are certain things that feed our lives and that we should do those things.
I believe in education.
I believe in family.
I believe in living a healthy balanced lifestyle.
I believe that there needs to be moderation in all things.
I believe that we have a living day prophet on the earth today.
I believe in the Book of Mormon.
I believe in the bible.
I believe in all books that are full of knowledge, truth, wisdom, and light.
I believe in writing in a journal.
I believe in taking time to love ourselves and really know who we are so that we can love others.
I believe that being around children helps us to become humble and pure.
I believe in service.
I believe in friendships and relationships.
I believe that we can really live in the world and love the world and still not live of the world.
I believe that eating snow cones on a hot summer day is a perfect day.
I believe that each of us are given specific talents so that we can help others.
I believe in missionary work.
I believe in living in the present.
I believe in eating good, natural, healthy foods.
I believe in wearing clothes that make you feel happy and feel like YOU.
I believe in planning and goal setting.
I believe in working hard.
I believe in having adventures.
I believe in music.
I believe in meditation.
I believe in being kind.
I believe that yoga is essential for the body.
I believe in doing exercises that you love.
I believe in going to the temple as often as I can.
I believe in astrology- not as a religion but because it is interesting to me.
I believe in becoming more like Christ.
I believe in taking the sacrament weekly.
I believe that we have the power to choose to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment